- 2014-onwards: Digital Marketing Manager, IELTS, British Council, EU
- Google Partner
- since 2007: Founder and Web Editor of Reset Italia, collaborative blog among the top 100 Italian blogs and the top 10 Italian group blogs (source: Blogbabel, 2012-2013)
- other websites (portfolio)
- freelance photographer, contributor at Getty Images
some of the previous websites:
1998-2010: web projects Leccentrico (free classifieds/events), 0832.tv (first cityblog with webtv), RadioSole (streaming), ProgettoUniversitas.it (finalist at Italian Web Awards 2003: top web community), Soleto.it (local portal)
- Degree Business and Management / Laurea in Economia e Commercio ind. aziendale (Università del Salento)
- MA Planning Research and Theory (University of Sheffield)
- PhD Economic Geography (Università degli Studi di Bari)
- ESRI ArcGIS Certified User
- The Chartered Institute of Marketing affiliate
- Società Geografica Italiana associate
AGEI Florence, 2008; RSA Bratislava, 2009; Emblema, Borsa del Placement Bologna, 2010; EAIE Caen, 2010; EALTA Siena, 2011; Emblema, Borsa del Placement Venezia, 2012; SES London, 2013; The Innovation Group, Analytics 2013 Milan, 2013; Adobe, Digital Marketing Academy Tour Milano, 2013.
Invited as lecturer at Accademia della Comunicazione, Milano.
- digital photography (including postproduction): flickr / instagram
- electronic music: soundclick
- writing: reset-italia / postplex
All views expressed on this site and related social networks’ profiles are mine (about myself I’ve written a bit more here, in Italian).
You can also contact me directly here